While there's not much going on in the Shadowlands of WoW: Shadowlands this week, many Classic enthusiasts are looking forward to the WoW: Burning Crusade Classic pre-patch. While we're not allowed to enter Outland just yet, the pre-patch update still has plenty of new things to offer. Below, we'll tell you in detail what's going on in Azeroth and the Shadowlands during the week of May 19.
Pre-Patch for Burning Crusade Classic
On May 19, the pre-patch for WoW: Burning Crusade Classic will be released in the EU region. However, in the course of the maintenance work of the US servers, which had already started one day before, some problems occurred. The result: extensions of the maintenance work for all regions. According to the current status, the Classic servers are now scheduled to go online at 13:00. In the following article we will keep you up to date:
- WoW: Pre-Patch for Burning Crusade Classic - when will it start?
By the way, the highlight new features of the pre-patch read as follows:
- We get access to Blood Elves (Horde) and Draenei (Alliance) as well as their respective starting areas and capitals.
- Through the new races, the Horde gains access to Paladins, while the Alliance is allowed to lead Shamans into battle for the first time.
- We will be allowed to bring the Jeweler profession to 300.
- The talent trees of all classes will be reworked and new talents will be added.
- The honor system will be reworked, and the toughening value will be introduced. It will also be possible to play skirmish games in the first arenas. You will also be able to purchase Honor System gear and weapons (including Rank 13 and 14 items) for Honor and Battleground Tokens. You no longer need a specific rank.
- The experience required to level up between levels 20 and 60 will be lowered. Quests will give more experience between levels 30 and 60, as will dungeon quests between 1 and 60. Elite quests between 1 and 60 will be simplified. In addition, dungeon loot will be improved across the board, and you will now find many more quests in the Marshes of Dustwallow.
Also, as part of the pre-patch, the Classic world is being split in two. You'll now have to choose between the progressive Classic servers with the Burning Crusade content or the Classic era realms. Or you can pay for the clone service and take your characters to both. All details about the pre-patch can be found here:
- WoW: What's all coming with the TBC Classic pre-patch on May 19?
World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade Classic: Pre-Patch Trailer World of Warcraft starting at €14.99
The Torghast Wings of the New ID
In the Tower of the Damned, the wings "Mort'regar" and "The Upper Planes" are open to you this week. If you master all eight levels, you can earn 570 Soul Ash per wing. In total, there are 1,140 Soul Ashes waiting for you in Torghast.
For various specializations, the trip to the newly opened wings is also worthwhile because they can earn legendary memories there.
Legendary Memories from Mort'regar
- Blood Death Knight - Bryndaor Memory
- Guardian Druid - Memory of the Sleeper
- Survival Hunter - Memory of the Bone Fragments of the Sleeper
- Frost Mage - Memory of Slippery Ice
- Brewmaster Monk - Memory of Shaohao
- Protection Paladin - Memory of the Endless Kings
- Discipline Priest - Memory of the Kiss of Death
- Assassin Rogue - Memory of the Doomblade
- Elemental Shaman - Reminder of the Witch Doctor
- Furor Warrior - Memory of a daring defense
Legendary Memories from the Upper Planes
- Blood Death Knight - Memory of a Vampiraura
- Fierceness Druid - Memory of an elite beast of prey
- Marksmanship Hunter - Memory of the Unrelenting Watch
- Arcane Mage - Memory of a temporal bend
- Retribution Paladin - Memory of a Relentless Inquisitor
- Shadow Priest - Memory of Talbadar
- Demonology Warlock - Memory of the Grim Inquisitor
- Protector Warrior - Memory of a Revenge
No new fame level, gold instead of fame
Once again, those who have reached fame level 40 will not be allowed to earn any further fame level upgrades in this ID. Those who complete the Weekly Quest"Replenish the Reservoir" will earn 1,500 gold pieces instead.
Nothing new in the LFR
Since the final Nathria LFR wing "An Audience with Arrogance" has been open for weeks, there won't be any new content here in the near future. Instead, since last week, you can tackle the mythical version of Castle Nathria across servers.
Further events in the new ID
- WoW: The bonus week for pet battles starts on May 19
- WoW: Valinor - The Shadowlands world boss with 207 loot starting May 19
We wish you lots of fun and good loot!