Just recently we reported that Phase 4 will facilitate access to the Heroic Dungeons of WoW: Burning Crusade Classic. Today, on March 18, 2022, we can add: The patch titled "Gods of Zul'Aman" has a release date! The update is scheduled to go live on March 22, with the Zul'Aman retro raid opening its doors a bit later, on March 24 at 23:00.
01:48WoW: Burning Crusade Classic: The Official Goosebumps Trailer
What's all coming with Phase 4 of TBC Classic?
We had already published a great preview of the Zul'Aman patch
, but now there were new details from the Blizzard developers about the innovations of "Gods of Zul'Aman".
- All Outland dungeons have now been set to their final, reduced difficulty.
- Heroic dungeon keys now require a reputation level of Benevolent (previously Respectful).
- Zephyr has arrived at the World's End Tavern in Shattrath and is offering free teleportation to the Caverns of Time in Tanaris to players who have achieved Respectful on Keeper of Time.
- Magtheridon's Black Sack of Gems and Shining Glass from Jewel Cutters can now contain Epic Gems. Note that existing Shining Glass and previously captured, unopened Black Bags of Gems do not contain Epic Gems.
- Urnether and Nethervortex are no longer soulbound.
- Nethervortex can be purchased for Badges of Justice from G'eras in Shattrath.
- Doomlord Kazzak and Doomwalker now share loot more willingly. Their loot is now bound when put on (previously when picked up).
- The following bosses can now drop Badges of Justice, giving you more opportunities to obtain this valuable currency: Doomlord Kazzak and the Doomwalker / All bosses in Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, and Magtheridon's Chamber / All bosses in Serpentshrine Lair and Fortress of Storms / All bosses in Zul'Aman.
- Additionally, G'eras in Shattrath now has new, more powerful goods available in exchange for Badges of Justice.
- The following leatherworking items can be learned or purchased as recipes from faction traders in Outland: Great Drums / Knotted Leather Quivers / Knotted Leather Ammunition Pouches.
Read also these interesting stories 49
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all known details WoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all the important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - Overview of Patch 9.2.5 of WoW is all about cross-faction gameplay and Season 4, but aside from that, there are many changes we have to introduce you to!
Outlook on raid instance Zul'Aman
In the Eastern Kingdoms, located just south of the once beautiful Elven Kingdom of Quel'Thalas, the Amani stronghold of Zul'Aman in the eerie Spirit Lands beckons would-be adventurers to enter it. You will need your staunchest allies if you are to face the dangers at the heart of Zul'Aman and recover the treasures that await you there.
For millennia, the fortress of Zul'Aman was the seat of the Amani trolls' power and the bastion of the fearless and cunning warlord Zul'jin. For several years, Zul'jin has been plotting behind Zul'Aman's walls. When the Horde added his hated enemies, the Blood Elves, to their ranks, he was immediately enamored with the plan proposed by the witch doctor Malacrass: to capture the power of the Beast Gods in the bodies of the strongest warriors among the Amani.
Will time be on your side as you fight your way through Zul'Aman to defeat the vile warlord Zul'jin at the seat of the Amani trolls' power and thwart his deadly plans for retribution?
go to home page
Jump to comments (1
- Raid Bosses: 6 (Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Witch Lord Malacrass, Zul'jin)
- Level: 70
- Location: Ghost Lands, Eastern Kingdoms
- No attunement is required for this instance. Zul'Aman resets every 3 days.
- Zul'jin and his lieutenants are holding several hostages in Zul'Aman. When you enter the instance, the Amani will start preparing to kill them. If you defeat one of Zul'jin's lieutenants and reach a hostage before time runs out, you will be rewarded with an additional loot item and an extension of the timer: a short stay of execution. Rescue all hostages and your raid will be rewarded with an epic mount War Bear of the Amani.