The recent WoW Patch 9.2 didn't need any new dungeons in the game, but Tazavesh feels almost the same for most players. The mega dungeon, which has been in the game since patch 9.1, has now been split in two and made accessible to the Mythic Plus system. In doing so, players have adopted many of the hard mode mechanics of the big dungeon. However, they probably meant it a little too well. Because the difficulty of Tazavesh was significantly higher than what we were used to in other dungeons of the same level.
Blizzard is now trying to adapt the two Tazavesh wings to the other dungeons and is hitting them hard with the nerf club. In some places, health points are reduced by up to 35 percent and some abilities cause less damage or are cast more slowly.
01:00WoW: Official Video Preview of Mega Dungeon Tazavesh
Whether that will be enough for the difficulty level to be similarly high remains to be seen. But if you look at the dungeons that were run in the past few days, you can see that even top players avoided the two Tazavesh wings and easily completed them four to five keystone levels lower. This probably clearly shows how glaring the difference has been so far.
By the way, these were not the first nerfs for Tazavesh - already yesterday, large parts of the dungeon were massively generated.
Nerfs via hotfix
The mentioned nerfs for Tazavesh should have already arrived on the live servers, as they were implemented via hotfix. The following changes have been made:
Dungeons and Raids
- Mists of Tirna Scithe
- Fixed issue where the visual effect of Acid Expulsion rendered smaller than the actual area of effect.
- Tazavesh: So'leah's Gambit
- Added a confirmation prompt to the instance exit portal that appears after So'leah is defeated.
- Ta'piks can now teleport you to The Gilded Landing if you wish to leave the instance during a Mythic+ run.
- Increased the time it takes for Sanitizing Field to consume the room.
- So'leah's health has been reduced by 15%.
- Hyperlight Jolt damage reduced by 25% and now increases the damage of subsequent Hyperlight Jolts by 25% (was 50%).
- Energy Fragmentation impact damage and damage over time reduced by 25%.
- Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Reduced the cast frequency of Customs Security Disruption Grenade and increased the detonation time by 0.5 seconds.
- Reduced the cast frequency of Interrogation Specialist's Stasis Beam.
- Reduced the cast frequency of Cartel Skulker's Quickblade.
- Cartel Lackey health reduced by 35%.
- Bazaar Strongarm health reduced by 30%.
- Fixed an issue causing Bazaar Strongarms to become very large after gaining many applications of Unrelenting.
- Mailroom Mayhem
- Unstable Explosion impact damage reduced by 30% and damage over time reduced by 30%.
- Myza's Oasis
- Health of Unruly Patrons reduced by 20%.
- Zo'gron's health reduced by 10%.
- The Grand Menagerie
- Reduced the cast frequency of Venza Goldfuse's Whirling Domination.
- Chains of Damnation health reduced by 20%.
Also read these interesting stories 49
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all known details WoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - Overview Patch 9.2.5 of WoW stands for cross-faction gameplay and season 4, but apart from that, there are many changes that we have to present to you!
This should make Tazavesh much easier for many groups now, and such a keystone should no longer cause silent horror in many faces. Have you already been to Tazavesh and had similar experiences? Or did you find the two dungeons not as difficult as many claim?
to the home page
Jump to comments (0