We had already reported about it, meanwhile Blizzard has also officially announced: The Horde Hall of Fame for the Mausoleum of the First from WoW: Shadowlands is full. From now on, anyone who wants to earn a place in the hall and the associated rewards must belong to the Alliance. The few fighters under the blue lion banner would certainly be happy about one or two more visitors to the hall. Only twelve Alliance communities have been able to knock out the dungeon master on Mythic so far (via official WoW website).
07:23World of Warcraft | 5 Reasons Why Patch 9.2 Is Great
Hard nerfs for boss trio
With the ID change today, May 18, 2022, a hotfix package has also landed in the Shadowlands of WoW: Shadowlands (source), which should allow one or two more guilds to knock out Anduin, Rygelon, or the Dungeon Master on Mythic difficulty for the first time. The list of nerfs includes 15 items:
- Anduin Wyrnn
- Blasphemy duration has been increased to 12 seconds on all difficulty levels.
- Lost Soul duration increased to 40 on all difficulties (was 35 seconds).
- Treacherous Star now only targets one player at a time on Mythic difficulty.
- After the effect of Lost Soul on a player expires, it will take 20 seconds before they can be the target of Blasphemy (was 10 seconds).
- Gloomy Reflections health has been reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
Also read these interesting stories 6
WoW: Zoom out further than normal? New console command makes it possible! A newly discovered console command allows you to zoom out further with the camera in WoW - by increasing the Field of View! 0
WoW: Final raid of the championship season lands soon on the PTR We'll soon find out what changes Blizzard is planning for the final raid of WoW: Season of Mastery.
- Rygelon's health has been reduced by 5 percent on Mythic difficulty.
- Field of Collapsing Quasar now lasts for 8 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 6 seconds).
- Dark Collapse damage increased by 25% on Mythic difficulty.
- Unstable Quasar 's radius has been reduced by 25% on Mythic difficulty, and its damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Cosmic Blast 's damage-over-time effect has been reduced by 33 percent on Mythic difficulty.
To the home page
Jump to comments (0
- The Dungeon Master, Zovaal
- Azerite Radiance increases Arcane damage by 80 percent (was 100 percent) on Mythic difficulty.
- Meteor F issure damage reduced by 10 percent on Mythic difficulty.
- Torment 's initial blast now does 10 percent less damage on all difficulty levels.
- Shattering Eruption 's over-time damage has been reduced by 33 percent on Mythic difficulty.
- Chainbreaker damage has been reduced by 10 percent on all difficulties.