Blizzard developers are taking advantage of the start of the WoW Classic championship season to fix a few (some of which have already been reported many times) construction sites in the classic Azeroth landscape. Specifically, Community Manager Linxy announced on the official WoW forum that the following hotfixes have been implemented or prepared for the next ID change on November 24, 2021:
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible for you to leave the queue for a PvP battleground.
- Several helmets such as Expert Helmet of the Gold Miner or Crown of the Netherwind are now displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused you to receive less reputation than intended for quests below your character level (will be fixed with the next server restart).
- The in-game clock moves at certain resolutions (will be fixed with the next server restart).
- It can happen that the world map icon on the minimap is on the position of the tracking icon (will be fixed with the next server restart).
Fewer bugs thanks to hotfix
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
01:07WoW Classic: Season of the championship - trailer for the start of the season.
WoW: Hotfixes for Classic Era and Championship Season - Patch Notes
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue where the option to leave a battleground queue was unavailable.
- Several helmets such as Expert Goldminer's Helmet and Netherwind Crown will once again properly display.
- [With realmrestarts] Fixed an issue where quests below your level had a greater penalty to reputation gain than intended.
- [With realm restarts] The in-game clock text should no longer be misaligned at certain resolutions.
- [With realmrestarts] Fixed an issue where the World Map button on the minimap would overlap with the Tracking spell indicator.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall. Support now
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you. Advertisement:
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "better The Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park could be improved
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame store Half a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ... A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin?
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesperson at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website.