Back at BlizzCon 2021, Blizzard officials announced that they would relax the daily cap of 30 dungeon IDs per character from WoW Classic for the upcoming launch of Burning Crusade Classic
. And indeed, testers in the TBC Classic beta were able to visit 50 or more dungeons per day without encountering a limit.
But how high will the dungeon limit per day be in detail? And when will the change take effect? Already now, with the pre-patch coming out today
? Or only with the official launch in two weeks? The developers have now given answers to all these questions. In the official WoW forum community manager Kaivax writes:
- The daily limit on dungeon visits was introduced last year with great caution.
- The developers understand that many players will want to visit dungeons more in the coming weeks. After all, blood elves and draenei want to be leveled during the pre-patch period. And even after launch, many players will want to hit the dungeons often.
- As a result, the developers have decided to remove the limit on daily dungeon visits entirely, with the release of the pre-patch, on all Burning Crusade servers.
- So on the Classic Era realms, the 30 dungeon per day cap will still be in place.
- After the launch and leveling phase, the daily limit could return. In what form and at what time, the developers will make depending on the behavior of the players.
- The limit of 5 dungeon IDs per hour will not be removed, by the way.
What do you guys think of this customization? Tell us in the comments!Support buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Read also these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep wind shot - PvP brawl from 18 August WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll on Phase 2 Raids On Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for Patch 9.1.5 discovered Is WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? Find from some dataminers raises hopes for patch 9.1.5.
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman for buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.