The Blizzard team is working hard on new game content for Shadowlands and WoW Classic. Players can look forward to the new update and Phase 3 in Burning Crusade Classic. Soon, the legendary raids - The Black Temple and The Battle for Mount Hyjal - will open their doors! In a short blog post, the developers of World of Warcraft give an overview of how WoW Classic, BC Classic and WoW: Shadowlands are doing right now and which events and content are playable or will be available soon. The content of Patch 9.2: End of Eternity is currently still being tested on the PTR server and we can already explore the new land Zereth Mortis as well as the brand new raid Mausoleum of the First.
07:39WoW Patch 9.2: Zereth Mortis in the Video Preview
Table of Contents
- 1Newsand developments for Shadowlands
- 2Newsand developments for WoW Classic
- 3Updateson the WoW Community Council
News and developments for Shadowlands
11:26WoW Patch 9.2: Developer Video on End of Eternity
- PTR Updates on End of Eternity: The development of the next content update for Shadowlands: End of Eternity is progressing. Here you will enter the new land of Zereth Mortis and face Zovaal, the dungeon master and ruler of the Maw.
- TheMausoleum of the First raid testing continues: The Mausoleum of the First raid continues to be tested. Now it's the turn of Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle; Skolex, the Insatiable Raider; and Constructor Xy'mox on Mythic difficulty. Players could also test the first wing in the raid browser.
- Shards of Domination will be disabled in select game content! With the release of the next content update, Shards of Domination will be disabled in Zereth Mortis, the Mausoleum of the First raid, and throughout PvP and dungeons. They will continue to function in the existing Shadowlands zones, the Maw, the Sanctum of Domination raid, and Torghast.
- Dungeon Test: Tazavesh, the Shrouded Market: This eight-boss megadungeon is currently being tested on the PTR and will be available as two dungeon experiences (Tazavesh, the Shrouded Market: Streets of Wonder and Tazavesh, the Shrouded Market: So'leah's Venture) on Heroic and Mythic difficulty when the content update is released. You will also be able to play this content on Mythic+.
- Demon Hunter and Warlock Class Set Design Updates: The team is still discussing updates for the upcoming class sets in End of Eternity, currently focusing on the latest changes to the Demon Hunter and Warlock class sets.
News and developments for WoW Classic
01:45WoW: The Council of Players - Trailer introduces new Community Council
- Phase 3 release schedule for Burning Crusade Classic: The Black Temple, the next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, will be available the week of January 17. Then, on January 27, both raid instances (The Battle for the Hyjal and The Black Temple) will become available, as well as a new hub for daily quests. Read our announcement to learn more.
- PTR Patch 2.5.3 for Burning Crusade Classic is now live: players can now get a first look at the development of the Black Temple and the Hyjal, as well as upcoming changes for this additional content.
Updates on the WoW Community Council
As we start the new year, we wanted to give you an update on the WoW Community Council and the progress we are working towards as we review the 10,000+ applications. We are working hard to evaluate all applicants fairly as we prepare the next wave of invitations.
The team has hit the ground running this year with the PTR of End of Eternity. The influence of the WoW (Buy Now )
Community Council is already visible - they've inspired new conversations on the PTR forums about changes to the Shards of Domination in the new patch, as well as more info on the preliminary testing schedule for the Mausoleum of the First raid. Currently, many other topics are being hotly discussed. As soon as details are finalized, we will publish posts about them.
Due to the current activity and releases in WoW Classic, there are a few updates here as well:
- Discussions about the difficulty of The Black Temple and The Battle for the Hyjal raids.
- Changes to the Gnome Battle Chicken trinket.
Blizzard wants to keep a close eye on which topics the council members are most actively discussing, and then publish updates on them.
For more information on the latest hotfixes for various bugs in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic, please visit the official site. And if you want to learn more about Blizzard's plans for the 2022 Esports events, read the following article.Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall. Support now
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.
Also read these interesting stories 1
WoW Classic: Road to Ragnaros - Hardcore guild HC Elite victorious The hardcore guild HC Elite was able to defeat the Fire Lord in the Road to Ragnaros in WoW Classic, Season of the Championship
WoW Patch 9.2: Cosmic Flux - here it is, this much you need The new resource from WoW Patch 9.2, Cosmic Flux, has finally arrived on the PTR. We'll tell you where to find it. 12
Is the subscription model for WoW still justified? Fewer and fewer updates per expansion, but more and more microtransactions. Does the subscription model for WoW still have a raison d'être?
to the start page
Jump to comments (0
What's new in WoW? Development updates in JanuaryImage gallery for "What's new in WoW? Development updates in January"